Productivity experts recommend offloading things you have to remember to a task-management app like Apple’s Reminders, which syncs your to-dos among your Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. That’s particularly helpful for tasks you want to be reminded of in a few months or next year, but then those far-in-the-future tasks—especially repeating ones!—clutter your main Reminders list. The solution? Create a Far Future Reminders list, and move reminders to it that aren’t relevant within the next month or so. Just make sure everything in Far Future Reminders is set to alert you on the appropriate day.
- What Are All These New Privacy Request Dialogs in Mojave?
- The Best Apple-Related Gifts for 2018
- Need to Limit How Much Your Kids Use Their Devices? Use Screen Time in iOS 12
- Here’s How to Make Screenshots and Screen Recordings with Mojave’s New Interface
- Here’s How Apple Changed Sending a Photo in Messages in iOS 12