The System Preferences app on the Mac contains about 30 icons, each leading to additional settings panes. Rather than opening System Preferences, scanning the collection of icons, and clicking the one you want, you can jump directly to the desired pane. Just click and hold on the System Preferences icon in the Dock, and choose a pane from the pop-up menu.
- Get Stacked: Reduce Icon Clutter in Mojave with New Desktop Stacks
- Don’t Freak Out If You Get Blackmail Spam Containing an Old Password
- Why Should You Work with an Apple Professional?
- This Is Hands-Down the Easiest Way to Give Someone Your Wi-Fi Network Password
- Three Ways to Tell If You Should Get a New iPhone Battery before 2019