In macOS 10.14 Mojave, Apple exposed a feature of Mail that was useful, but hard to find and use. For several versions of Mail, you’ve been able to select a message and choose Message > Move To Predicted Mailbox to file the email in the suggested mailbox. (If the Move To command is disabled, Mail hasn’t yet learned how to move messages like the selected one. Once it sees you move messages from your mother into your Family mailbox, for instance, it will suggest that destination in the future.) In Mojave’s Mail, there’s also now a Move To toolbar button. If it can predict where the message will go, just click it; if not, click and hold to bring up a menu of all your mailboxes.
- Get Stacked: Reduce Icon Clutter in Mojave with New Desktop Stacks
- Don’t Freak Out If You Get Blackmail Spam Containing an Old Password
- Why Should You Work with an Apple Professional?
- This Is Hands-Down the Easiest Way to Give Someone Your Wi-Fi Network Password
- Three Ways to Tell If You Should Get a New iPhone Battery before 2019