Before iOS 12, Apple Maps was the only mapping app you could run on the dashboard in a CarPlay-equipped automobile. But Maps doesn’t always work well, and some people prefer directions from Google Maps or the Google-owned Waze. Once you upgrade your iPhone to iOS 12 and update to the latest version of Google Maps or Waze for iOS, you’ll be able to use those apps on your CarPlay screen. Happy navigating!
- Get Stacked: Reduce Icon Clutter in Mojave with New Desktop Stacks
- Don’t Freak Out If You Get Blackmail Spam Containing an Old Password
- Why Should You Work with an Apple Professional?
- This Is Hands-Down the Easiest Way to Give Someone Your Wi-Fi Network Password
- Three Ways to Tell If You Should Get a New iPhone Battery before 2019