Before iOS 12, you’d tap the camera button in a Messages chat in order to share either a brand-new photo or a photo that had already been taken. In iOS 12, Apple changed things so tapping the camera button only lets you take a fresh photo. To find and send a photo that’s already in Photos, use the Photos mini-app in Messages. If necessary, tap the Apps button to the left of the message field to show the Messages apps, and then tap the Photos button to see a list of recent photos. Tap one or more to add them to the message, and you’re ready to send!
- What Are All These New Privacy Request Dialogs in Mojave?
- The Best Apple-Related Gifts for 2018
- Need to Limit How Much Your Kids Use Their Devices? Use Screen Time in iOS 12
- Here’s How to Make Screenshots and Screen Recordings with Mojave’s New Interface
- Here’s How Apple Changed Sending a Photo in Messages in iOS 12